Sunday, August 30, 2015

DURAGLASS Iphone 5S Tempered Glass Screen Protector



I have always wanted to try the tempered glass screen protected ever since I got my first Iphone, and I finally got the chance to do so. The screen protector arrived in great packaging, It came packaged in a box (seen above), along with bubble wrap. It comes with: Glass Screen Protector, Cleaning Cloth, Alcohol Wipes, and Instructions. The screen protector was easy to apply, but the corners bubbled up, and I could not get them out. It is a thin piece of glass, and cracked very easily, but my actual phone screen did not crack, so while it is a thinner glass screen protector, it still protected my actual phone screen.



* I recieved this prooduct for free in exchange for a unbiased review through Tomoson.

Amazon Product Link: http://www.amazon.com/Duraglass-Premium-Tempered-Protection-IPhone/dp/B0134R3I8G/?ie=UTF8&m=AW553NAVGPWC4&keywords=tempered+glass+screen+protector+iphone+5




No comments:

Post a Comment